Multilayer Ceramic Chip Capacitors
C Series(1005 to 3216 Size/TC: C0G)
|Electrode Material Used Reduced 20%||Manufacturing Energy Reduced 5%||RoHS Compliant|
Oscillator circuits, time constant circuits, filter circuits, PLL circuits, coupling circuits, etc.
By using a new dielectric material and improving the product design, TDK created a multilayer ceramic chip capacitor with COG characteristics and high capacitance. The 1H series lineup was created by raising the rated voltage from the earlier 1E series (from 25 V to 50 V).
- C1005 size 1H (rated voltage: 50 V) up to 1,000 pF
- C1608 size 1H (rated voltage: 50 V) up to 10,000 pF
- C2012 size 1H (rated voltage: 50 V) up to 33,000 pF
- C3216 size 1H (rated voltage: 50 V) up to 100,000 pF (0.1 ”F)
Main Environmental Impact Reduction Effects
- Internal electrode material used reduced 20%.
- By using a new dielectric material, the sintering temperature can be lowered, reducing manufacturing energy by 5%.
(Posted December 25, 2009)
(Revised March 24, 2010)