TDK to Relocate Head Office
June 5, 2012
TDK Corporation ("the Company") today announced that it has decided to relocate its head office, as follows.
- New Head Office
- Shibaura Renasite Tower, 3-9-1 Shibaura, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Relocation Schedule
- Scheduled for spring 2013
- Relocating Companies
- TDK Corporation
- TDK-EPC Corporation
- TDK-Lambda Corporation
- TDK Service Corporation
- Reason for Relocation
- TDK has decided to relocate because the owner of the Nittetsu Nihonbashi Building (1-13-1, Nihonbashi, Chuo-ku, Tokyo) that the Company currently tenants, plans to rebuild.
- Impact on Operating Results
- This move will have a negligible impact on operating results for the year ending March 31, 2013.
- The Company plans to propose a partial amendment to its Articles of Incorporation regarding its head office at the 116th Ordinary General Meeting of Shareholders to be held on June 28, 2012.
For further information, contact the Corporate Communications Dept.